Tuesday, November 27, 2007

back in new york city

after 5 gluttonous and glorious days in the bay area i didn't want to come back to new york. i wanted to stay with my fiancee, friend and family. to mom's yummy cooking. because you know, new york is COLD, wet and low-carb food. well, it'd be back on the low-carb diet! back in california, people WANT to feed me, serve me seconds and tell me i look thin. (well, which is a good thing.) in new york, it means the treadmill, eliptical machine and even possibly a spin class or two. but, after my 2nd day of my usual routine, i love new york again!! i love living in new york city, the people, the craziness of life in the big apple, the commute up metro north to tarrytown and well... being in the "center of the universe"! what am i going to do? i'm getting married next august. i'm gonna have to move back at some point. that's what d and i have decided. me moving back. why does this seem so unfair???

No comments: