Friday, May 11, 2007

behold the new blackberry curve

i forgot my umbrella *and* my blackberry this morning. :-( without my crackberry, i feel utterly lost and feel out of touch with my world. i have another phone, that i use for work... a mere samsung flip-phone (one of the newer ones) but it's a regular cell phone with the regular number keypads. eeek, not as easy to send text msgs on these! i can't remember my life before my blackberry!

as i was looking for blackberry images on google this morning (to lament about my blackbery-less existence), i came across THIS! as a self-proclaimed gadget junkie, i couldn't help but drool over this sleek new device!! when is this new blackberry available to the general public and the most important question: WILL verizon carry this phone??

No comments: