Thursday, May 3, 2007

bridesmaid's dress

my little sister is getting married in september of this year. we finally picked our bridesmaid's dress! it's a bari jay dress, made of starlet taffeta and empire a-line skirt style. the photo i posted here shows in golden brown and gold sash but my sister's sash color will be a light blue. which are her wedding colors. very fall, don't you think?


granted, it's not a dress i could wear again but at least it's flattering. this one will go in the closet with 6 other bridesmaid dresses. i should really think about donating these or something...

note to self: start dieting now!

1 comment:

Tanner said...

I really like it. I think it is very cutesy in a Lily Allen type of way. I think it could be worn on more than one occasion.

Creative Ways to Save for a Wedding